Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorCommercialsCut+Run Welcomes Senior Producer Amburr Farls

Cut+Run Welcomes Senior Producer Amburr Farls

-

LR-Amburr-email

Amburr Farls
Amburr Farls

Cut+Run announced the addition of senior producer Amburr Farls who will be based out of the Los Angeles office.

“We’ve known Amburr for a long time and she is a perfect fit for the company,” Cut+Run managing director Michelle Burke said. “She has a terrific reputation for managing and executing large, complex projects. The feedback from clients is amazing, and of course high praise from our very own Deanne Mehling. We know she will be a wonderful addition to our family.”

Farls was most recently at Arcade Edit where she served as senior producer for three years and collaborated closely with Mehling with whom she is reunited at Cut+Run.

“In addition to an incredible talent roster, everyone at Cut+Run loves what they do, which is evident the minute you walk through the door,” Farls said. “One of the things I love best is getting a structure in place and having solutions and resources available so that nothing gets in the way of creativity. I look forward to applying this passion to my work at Cut+Run.”

Prior to Arcade, Farls was senior producer at Beast, and enjoyed successful producer tenures at both Filmcore and Trailer Park. It was at Trailer Park that she was first exposed to a close collaboration with editors, forging her career path. She first came to advertising from high tech world, starting off as the creative director’s assistant and then producer for advertising agency Colby & Partners.

- Advertisment -

Popular

Beowulf and 3-D

By Henry Turner Beowulf in 3D is a unique experience, raising not just questions about future of cinema, but also posing unique problems that the...
Mulan

Mulan Review