Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeNewsEdit 1 Adds Jessica Tabor as Director of Business Development

Edit 1 Adds Jessica Tabor as Director of Business Development

-

Jessica Tabor
Jessica Tabor

The previs boutique Edit 1 has added Jessica Tabor as director of business development. Tabor joins Edit1 following three years as sales director at the visual effects/motion graphics studio Suspect.

“Bringing on Jessica represents a key addition to our team,” company president Michael Zimbard said. “Since rebranding the business, we’ve made a number of significant changes to both our creative and technical capabilities, as well as the complete redesign of our space. With Jessica leading our business development, she will further our company’s growth into new markets and opportunities.”

Joining Edit 1 marks a reunion between Tabor and executive producer Michael Donovan, who worked together for two years starting in late 2008 at the post house Nice Shoes.

“I’m excited to be a part of what Edit 1 is doing in the world of previs,” Tabor said. “The role of the previs studio has changed a lot of over the years. Today agencies are interested in working with companies they can partner with creatively and explore different ways to communicate a concept – whether through cinematics, animatics, live action, motion capture or any combination.”

Edit 1 recently launched inertial motion capture (InMoCa) – a new technology that offers advantages over more traditional motion capture systems.

Originally from New York City, Tabor grew up around advertising thanks to her father’s work as an executive creative director at several top New York agencies. As a child she spent a lot time on commercial production sets and looking at storyboards her father often brought home.

“I love the team at Edit1 and the forward-thinking vibe of the company,” Tabor said. “I think a lot of agencies will be impressed by just how much we have to offer and I look forward to showing them.”

- Advertisment -

Popular

All Of Us Strangers Cinematographer Jamie Ramsay Creates Dreamlike Nostalgia For...

All of Us Strangers is the latest film from Andrew Haigh (45 Years, Lean on Pete). It’s an adaptation of Taichi Yamada’s novel about...

Beowulf and 3-D