Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorCommercialsEditor Andrea Mendoza Signs with Cutters

Editor Andrea Mendoza Signs with Cutters

-

Andrea Mendoza
Andrea Mendoza

Cutters New York executive producer Elizabeth Krajewski announced the addition of editor Andrea Mendoza to the company’s roster. For the past eight years, Mendoza has been working in Austin, Texas for editorial houses Beast and charlieuniformtango.

“I’m thrilled to have Andrea as a part of our staff here in New York,” said Krajewski. “She has a wonderful energy and a true passion for the art of editing. I feel very fortunate she has chosen to join Cutters upon her return to New York.”

Mendoza started her career in NYC with stints at Epoch Films, Ohio Edit and Mad Mad Judy, but the allure of her home state’s creative capital drew her back to Austin. Her editing experience includes high-profile campaigns for clients including AARP, Century Link, Dominos, Goya, Home Depot, Snickers and The Texas Lottery.

“I’m so excited to be back in the city where it all began,” Mendoza said. “The minute I set foot into Cutters NY, I knew I had to weasel my way in. I felt instantly at ease with Elizabeth, and was beyond inspired by the incredible talent that makes up the whole Cutters family.”

At Cutters New York, Mendoza will join staff editors Steve Bell, Scott Gibney and Nadav Kurtz.

- Advertisment -

Popular

All Of Us Strangers Cinematographer Jamie Ramsay Creates Dreamlike Nostalgia For...

All of Us Strangers is the latest film from Andrew Haigh (45 Years, Lean on Pete). It’s an adaptation of Taichi Yamada’s novel about...

Beowulf and 3-D