Thursday, April 25, 2024
Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorCommercialsEditor Evan Linton Joins Charlieuniformtango Austin

Editor Evan Linton Joins Charlieuniformtango Austin

-

LR-EvanLinton-email

Editor Evan Linton
Editor Evan Linton

Charlieuniformtango announced that editor Evan Linton has joined the company in Austin. “We are very excited to welcome Evan aboard,” said Lola Lott, charlieuniformtango owner/CEO. “He brings fresh vibrancy and a pedigree of creativity to charlietango’s creative editorial offering.”

“Evan has a very high taste level,” said Greg Lane, charlietango executive producer. “Although he’s very strong creatively, he’s also one of the most gracious artists I’ve had the pleasure of meeting. We look forward to introducing him to our clients.”

After attending Video Symphony pro school of media production in Burbank, Calif., Evan was snapped up by Warner Bros. Studios as an assistant editor on Golf in the Kingdom. He then went on to work as an editor/assistant editor with NBC Studios on Days of our Lives.

Most recently, Evan has been working as an in-house editor for Chiat\Day’s Venice Beach Editorial. His most recent work includes Nissan, Visa’s 2012 “Olympics,” The Grammy’s 2013 “The World is Listening” campaign, and Gatorade’s “G Series.”

“I love Austin, and have family in Texas, so I’m looking forward to the move. Charlieuniformtango is a top-tier company with great talent, and I can’t wait to plant my feet there, meet the people, and get to work.”

- Advertisment -

Popular

All Of Us Strangers Cinematographer Jamie Ramsay Creates Dreamlike Nostalgia For...

All of Us Strangers is the latest film from Andrew Haigh (45 Years, Lean on Pete). It’s an adaptation of Taichi Yamada’s novel about...

Beowulf and 3-D