Tuesday, April 16, 2024
Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorCommercialsFramestore Promotes Helen Hughes to Head Production

Framestore Promotes Helen Hughes to Head Production

-

Helen Hughes
Framestore’s London office is promoting Helen Hughes to its top commercial production role – head of production.

Hughes joined Framestore as a senior producer in August 2010. Since then, she has produced, amongst others, Audi “Goodnight Moon” with Daniel Kleinman; EA Sports “FIFA 11” and “Special Olympics Omar” with Johnny Green. She is currently working with Tom Kuntz on a soon-to-be-released project. Hughes’ most notable campaigns to date include Ivan Zacharias’s Honda “Impossible Dream,” Dante Ariola’s Johnnie Walker “Human” and Guy Ritchie’s Nike “The Next Level.”

Hughes joined Framestore from Method Studios in LA where she was a director of production. Hughes was previously at The Mill, firstly in the London office from 2000-2006 where she became deputy head of production before transferring to the US to establish The Mill’s LA studio. Hughes’ production career began as an agency producer at Ogilvy and a producer at Outsider Films.

“I’m absolutely honored to be made Framestore’s head of production,” said Hughes. “Although I haven’t been here for long, it already feels like home and I’m thrilled to cement my place in the company with such a prestigious position. I’m really looking forward to helping the production department expand and move forward.”

Framestore managing director Helen Stanley, said: “Helen has only been with us for nine months but in that short time she has proved to be absolutely invaluable. She has a vast wealth of visual effects and CG knowledge, not to mention an enviable transatlantic client list and award-winning portfolio. Her meticulous approach to production and her compassionate leadership make her the perfect candidate to head our production team.”

- Advertisment -

Popular

Beowulf and 3-D

By Henry Turner Beowulf in 3D is a unique experience, raising not just questions about future of cinema, but also posing unique problems that the...