Thursday, April 25, 2024
Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeNewsGoldcrest Post: Head of Production Wade Rudolph

Goldcrest Post: Head of Production Wade Rudolph

-

goldcrest.logo1Continuing to broaden support for its film and television clients, Goldcrest Post has hired Wade Rudolph as head of production. Rudolph arrives from a similar position at Deluxe Creative Services, New York, and brings 15 years of production and post-production experience, spanning episodic and long-form television, independent features and documentaries. At Goldcrest, he will oversee picture finishing and work with clients and the facility’s colorist and editors to ensure projects hit their creative and delivery targets.

Rudolph spent six years at Deluxe as head of production and senior producer. His background also includes senior producer roles with Technicolor PostWorks and Post Factory. He began his career with MTV Networks. His recent credits include the HBO series High Maintenance, the Amazon Prime feature Sea Oak and the HBO feature The Night Of.

Wade Rudolph
Wade Rudolph

Rudolph said that he was attracted to Goldcrest by the opportunity to work with Dom, whom he previously served under at Technicolor PostWorks. “Dom gave me my first job in post-production,” he says. “I admire the way he treats his staff, his values and his commitment to his clients. I’m thrilled to work with him again.”

For more information please visit www.goldcrestpostny.com

- Advertisment -

Popular

All Of Us Strangers Cinematographer Jamie Ramsay Creates Dreamlike Nostalgia For...

All of Us Strangers is the latest film from Andrew Haigh (45 Years, Lean on Pete). It’s an adaptation of Taichi Yamada’s novel about...

Beowulf and 3-D