Friday, March 29, 2024
Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeCraftsEditingMegan Dahlman Joins Cutters as Executive Producer for Los Angeles Studio

Megan Dahlman Joins Cutters as Executive Producer for Los Angeles Studio

-

Megan Dahlman
Megan Dahlman
Megan Dahlman has joined Cutters’ Los Angeles editorial facility as executive producer.

“From the moment Craig Duncan and I met Megan, we knew she was the right person to lead our efforts in Los Angeles,” said Cutters Studios president and CEO Tim McGuire. “She has a dynamic personality and a terrific reputation in both the production and postproduction worlds. In fact, everyone we have spoken with has told us how much they love her.”

For the past 12 years, Megan has been VP and executive producer for Union Editorial, which she helped launch in 2003 with her fellow Harley’s House alumni Michael Raimondi, Jay Freidkin and Nico Alba.

Prior to that, she served as a key producer for Jigsaw Editorial, Post Logic Studios, Crew Cuts and other major postproduction shops.

Since graduating from the University of Denver, she has delivered on-air promos and commercials across all media forms with a diverse list of collaborators.

“I was attracted to Cutters because the company overall has an incredible reputation,” said Dahlman. “Tim and Craig are pros who really understand the business… and the editors in L.A. not only have incredible talent but are truly great people. It was very important for me to join a place that has a sense of family, and that seems to be a priority at Cutters.”

- Advertisment -

Popular

Brad Allan

Over the Weekend 8/9/21: Night Court‘s Markie Post Dies, The Suicide...

Unfortunately, this past weekend was one full of sadness as a number of prominent and beloved people from across our industry passed away. First up, Markie...

Beowulf and 3-D