Thursday, March 28, 2024
Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorCommercialsShira Ankori Joins Beast New York as Editor

Shira Ankori Joins Beast New York as Editor

-

Shira Ankori

New York editorial post house Beast announced the addition of editor Shira Ankori to its roster. For the last decade Ankori has been editing spots for dozens of major brands, including Taco Bell, Toyota, Wal-Mart, DIRECTV, Merrill Lynch, SONY and Chevrolet.

“I’m thrilled that Shira and I get to work together once again,” said Beast COO Valerie Petrusson. “Shira brings a unique talent and sensibility to her editing and Beast is lucky to have her.”

“We’re excited to have Shira on board,” Beast NY executive producer Elizabeth Krajewski added. “Her experience and talent will be a nice addition to our current team of Beasts. I love the energy she brings to every project and look forward to a fun and successful relationship.”

Raised in New York City, Ankori’s love of storytelling struck her at an early age through years of training as a dancer. After film school, Ankori cut her teeth in editing bays in NY, which later brought her to Los Angeles. It was at this time she also began to make her mark as a voice-over actress voicing several commercial campaigns over the last 12 years.

“Beast is a company that gets the whole picture,” Ankori said. “They encompass a vibrant energy that tells you big things are happening. The people are top notch and happy to be here. I am excited to become a part of the Beast community.”

- Advertisment -

Popular

Beowulf and 3-D

By Henry Turner Beowulf in 3D is a unique experience, raising not just questions about future of cinema, but also posing unique problems that the...