Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorCommercialsShootersNYC Hires Editor Dave Bradley

ShootersNYC Hires Editor Dave Bradley

-

LR-Dave Bradley
Dave Bradley

ShootersNYC announced that it has added editor Dave Bradley to its roster. Bradley, who has worked with such editorial houses as Red Car, Crew Cuts and Go Robot, edits both comedy dialogue and beauty spots. While he is focused on editing commercial campaigns, he has made a recent foray into directing and producing.

“We are thrilled to have Dave join our team here at ShootersNYC,” said Jeff Beckerman, managing director/executive producer, ShootersNYC. “He is a truly talented editor, and is so easy to get along with that clients simply love him. Dave is a unique talent able to work simultaneously in very different genres. He fits very well in our entire company’s talent roster. Dave is an amazing asset, as we continue to grow in the New York market.”

Bradley has edited spots for such clients as Olay, Miller-Lite, Verizon, Vonage, Optimum, IBM, Colgate and Sears. He has collaborated with directors such as Joe Pytka, Eric Joiner, Carolyn Chen, Edouard Nammour, Adam Jones and David Chase. His editorial spot work has earned him Lion, LIAA and Clio awards.

“I really love the attitude and energy here at ShootersNYC,” said Bradley. “I’m excited about bringing my talent and clients to the company, and continuing to grow in the New York market where there are so many opportunities. ShootersNYC is incredibly nimble, but also has incredible resources in its New York and Philadelphia studios, so we can offer a diversity of services to agencies, which they need in the current landscape.”

- Advertisment -

Popular

Beowulf and 3-D

By Henry Turner Beowulf in 3D is a unique experience, raising not just questions about future of cinema, but also posing unique problems that the...