Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorCommercialsStephen Berger Joins Cut+Run

Stephen Berger Joins Cut+Run

-

Stephen Berger
Stephen Berger
Cut+Run announced that editor Stephen Berger has joined the company. Berger will be available to work from any of the Cut+Run offices including Los Angeles, New York, and London.

“Stephen is known for his creativity and has a diverse, compelling body of work,” said U.S. managing director Michelle Eskin. “But beyond the accolades and his talent, he naturally fits with our editing family.”

“I felt it was time to take the next step in my career and had some very specific ideas of what that meant and looked like, and Cut+Run checked every box for me,” said Berger. “There’s a palpable creative energy, excitement and sense of possibility there.”

Berger’s credits include work for Activision directed by Reynald Gresset; XBOX directed by David Fincher and Tim Miller; Logitech directed by Paul Hunter, and Sony Dreams by director Jessica Sanders. He also garnered attention for Logorama, which earned the Academy Award for best animated short; two Spike Jonze short films – I’m Here and We Were Once A Fairytale, as well as Patrick DaughtersGrizzly Bear music video “Two Weeks.”

- Advertisment -

Popular

All Of Us Strangers Cinematographer Jamie Ramsay Creates Dreamlike Nostalgia For...

All of Us Strangers is the latest film from Andrew Haigh (45 Years, Lean on Pete). It’s an adaptation of Taichi Yamada’s novel about...

Beowulf and 3-D