ARRI has announce that its new upgraded Photometrics App 4.5 includes new features, improvements and updates, including the company’s latest LED lamphead Orbiter, updated DMX implementation tables, as well as a few fixes.
The ARRI Photometrics App gives you the ability to quickly reference the photometric characteristics, technical specification and more of all the ARRI light fixtures.
– Luminous Output
– Beam Diameter
– Beam Angle
– Flood, Middle and Spot Photometrics
– Luminous Distribution Graph
– Camera Exposure and Aperture Information
– Metric and Imperial Units
– Create projects and save preset fixtures
– Bulb Selection
– Compare Lampheads
– DMX Implementation Tables
– DMX Conversion Calculator
– CCL Calculator
– Discontinued Product Data
– Electronic Ballast Information
– Light Properties including Color Temperature, CRI, Protection Rating, Dimming, Dimensions, Weight, Power Draw, Lamp Holder Type, Mounting, Reflector Type, Lens Type, and Scrim Size
You can download the latest version of Photometrics at the Apple App Store or on Google Play, and you can learn more about it at ARRI.com.