The Hollywood Professional Alliance announced that it is now accepting entries for the creative categories of the 2015 HPA Awards. The HPA Awards, which recognize creative artistry in postproduction, will take place on Nov. 12 at the Skirball Cultural Center in Los Angeles.
The deadline for submissions for the creative categories is July 10, and early bird entries (reduced entry fee for the creative categories) will be accepted through June 5.
The period of eligibility for the HPA Awards is from Sept. 3, 2014-Sept. 8, 2015. To be considered eligible, work must have debuted domestically and or internationally during this period. Entrants need not be members of the Hollywood Professional Alliance or working in the U.S. to submit work for consideration.
The creative categories include:
- Outstanding Color Grading – Feature Film
- Outstanding Color Grading – Television
- Outstanding Color Grading – Commercial
- Outstanding Editing – Feature Film
- Outstanding Editing – Television
- Outstanding Editing – Commercial
- Outstanding Sound – Feature Film
- Outstanding Sound – Television
- Outstanding Sound – Commercial
- Outstanding Visual Effects – Feature Film
- Outstanding Visual Effects – Television
- Outstanding Visual Effects – Commercial
The HPA is also accepting submissions for the Engineering Excellence Award and the HPA Judges Award for Creativity and Innovation.
For more information, visit www.hpaawards.net.