Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorFilmRob Sephton Joins TODD-SOUNDELUX

Rob Sephton Joins TODD-SOUNDELUX

-

LR-Rob Sephtoni-email

Rob Sephton
Rob Sephton

Hollywood-based postproduction sound company TODD-SOUNDELUX announced that it has hired supervising sound editor and sound designer Rob Sephton.

Sephton, whose credits include Remember the Titans, Spirited Away, The Smurfs, Pearl Harbor and Armageddon, most recently completed work on The Smurfs 2 for director Raja Gosnell.

Prior to joining TODD-SOUNDELUX, Sephton worked as a supervising sound editor at Sony Pictures, and spent 15 years at Walt Disney Studios, where he also served in the operational leadership for that company’s postproduction sound department.

“Rob Sephton is a wonderfully talented sound professional with great creative instincts and a lot of experience dealing with highly complex and demanding projects,” said Kevin O’Connell, who, in addition to working as a re-recording mixer at TODD-SOUNDELUX, also serves as the company’s chief creative officer. “Rob’s decision to join our group is a meaningful development, suggesting that we are taking the right steps in our efforts to build a strong group of creative talent, and stake out a continued leadership position in our industry for many years to come.”

“We are very pleased to warmly welcome Rob Sephton to our team of talented artists,” said Kimberly Jimenez, senior vice president of sound editorial services for TODD-SOUNDELUX. “We are actively seeking to attract and retain the finest creative talent in the business, and continuing to lead as the destination-of-choice for content creators working across all media platforms.”

“My career, first as a musician and later as a designer of sound, has been shaped and influenced by a number of kind, gifted and generous artists,” said Sephton. “One of the transformative experiences in my life was meeting Kevin O’Connell, who provided me a Master Class on how to be a better sound artist.”

- Advertisment -

Popular

Beowulf and 3-D

By Henry Turner Beowulf in 3D is a unique experience, raising not just questions about future of cinema, but also posing unique problems that the...