Wednesday, April 24, 2024
Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorFilmTODD-SOUNDELUX Adds Joe Dzuban and Darren Warkentin to Creative Team

TODD-SOUNDELUX Adds Joe Dzuban and Darren Warkentin to Creative Team

-

Joe Dzuban
Joe Dzuban

Hollywood-based postproduction sound company TODD-SOUNDELUX announced that supervising sound editor/re-recording mixer Joe Dzuban and supervising sound editor/designer Darren “Sunny” Warkentin have joined the organization.

Neither Dzuban nor Warkentin are strangers to TODD-SOUNDELUX. Dzuban has worked with the company on numerous projects over the past 10 years on a freelance basis, including Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones and The Conjuring. Warkentin has worked for sister company Pacific Ocean Post (POP) for 15 years where his credits include Jiro Dreams of Sushi, The Magic of Belle Isle and The Starving Games. Warkentin is currently working on the Pierce Brosnan thriller November Man for Relativity Media.

Darren "Sunny" Warketin
Darren “Sunny” Warketin

“We’re excited to have Joe join us full-time and have Sunny come over from Pacific Ocean Post,” said Kevin O’Connell, who in addition to working as a re-recording mixer at TODD-SOUNDELUX, also serves as the company’s chief creative officer. “They’re both very talented guys, and I’m looking forward to working with them. Having Joe and Sunny now based at TODD-SOUNDLUX, we’re able to open our doors to an even wider base of clients and projects, offering an exceptional range of services and support to projects of all sizes and levels of complexity.”

“I’m really excited to have the opportunity to work with the best talent in the business and be around such amazing creative people,” said Warkentin. “For me, coming from the independent film world, I’m thrilled to have the opportunity to work on bigger shows.”

“When TODD-SOUNDELUX approached me about joining the team, the creative energy was contagious,” said Dzuban. “There is an environment here that supports the artistry and creativity that goes into making a soundtrack – and that’s important to me. I’m really thrilled to be working with such a talented group of sound professionals.”

- Advertisment -

Popular

All Of Us Strangers Cinematographer Jamie Ramsay Creates Dreamlike Nostalgia For...

All of Us Strangers is the latest film from Andrew Haigh (45 Years, Lean on Pete). It’s an adaptation of Taichi Yamada’s novel about...

Beowulf and 3-D

Mulan

Mulan Review