Saturday, April 20, 2024
Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorCommercialsTrollbäck + Company Welcomes Creative Director Elliott Chaffer

Trollbäck + Company Welcomes Creative Director Elliott Chaffer

-

Elliott Chaffer

International creative studio Trollbäck + Company has hired creative director Elliott Chaffer. A veteran of 20 years working in the U.S., Europe and Asia, Chaffer has experience launching global and local brands, and generating branded content.

“We’ve watched Elliott’s career over the years and were always very impressed,” said Jakob Trollbäck, executive creative director of Trollbäck + Company. “His solid grasp of brand building and experience in the broadcast industry makes him a great addition to our team.”

“I’ve long been a fan of Jakob’s, and have often followed the work out of T+Co,” Chaffer said. “I’m always looking to challenge myself and it felt like the right time to make the jump. I’m especially excited about the opportunity to do more live experiential and interactive screen work, which T+Co has done very successfully.”

A big-picture creative and strategic thinker, Chaffer was most recently at Loyalkaspar, where he led a number of notable projects, including the rebrand for the nationwide cinema pre-show network Screenvision, a film for Amnesty International’s 50th Anniversary, the global launch of Disney XD and the Marvel Universe, the credit sequence for House At the End of The Street starring Jennifer Lawrence, stage content for Shakira’s World Tour, Jay Z, and U2, as well as The Who’s Super Bowl Halftime Show performance.

Previously, he was partner/director of Milk, a small design agency creating direct-to-brand assignments, such as corporate IDs, music videos and album covers. Chaffer launched his career at MTV Europe, working his way up to director and producer on launch campaigns, promos and type sequences during his four-year tenure.

In 2001, he co-wrote a design/art book, Sneakers, Size Isn’t Everything and directed an accompanying documentary about sneaker collectors. The film screened globally on the onedotzero film festival circuit, Resfest Tokyo, Channel 4, MTV and Ikon TV.

- Advertisment -

Popular

Beowulf and 3-D

By Henry Turner Beowulf in 3D is a unique experience, raising not just questions about future of cinema, but also posing unique problems that the...