Thursday, April 18, 2024
Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorCommercialsWild Plum Welcomes Executive Producer Tanya Cohen

Wild Plum Welcomes Executive Producer Tanya Cohen

-

Tanya Cohen
Wild Plum announced the addition of executive producer Tanya Cohen to its team. Cohen has an extensive background in commercial, digital and feature production,.

“Wild Plum and Tanya make up a great Venn diagram,” executive producer/partner Shelby Sexton said. “We obviously have a lot of common background in commercial production, but each of us has also had experience in different areas as well. When we share that knowledge with each other I think all of us will grow and go to new places we might have never gone otherwise.”

Some of that experience Cohen brings includes executive producing for Digital Domain and launching sister company Mothership, as well as EP of Michael Bay’s commercial company, The Institute. She also has a wealth of sales and marketing experience with a stint at Crossroads Films and a partnership with Stacey Altman in her representing firm. Prior to that, Cohen worked as a literary agent for the William Morris Agency both in London and Los Angeles, representing writers and directors with an emphasis in feature film and television. Her feature experience also includes four years as a vice president for Robert Lawrence Productions, working in feature film development and production.

“I’ve always been involved in talent management in various capacities, which spans both film and television to advertising,” Cohen said. “My experience sourcing filmmakers, nurturing talent and working closely with directors to build an impressive body of work in multiple platforms is what inspires and drives me. I’m excited to team efforts with Wild Plum to explore new talent and business ventures in various media platforms, to complement the existing roster while simultaneously helping to grow the core business.”

- Advertisment -

Popular

Beowulf and 3-D

By Henry Turner Beowulf in 3D is a unique experience, raising not just questions about future of cinema, but also posing unique problems that the...