Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeCraftsAnimation2C Media Hires Creative Director Brian Eloe

2C Media Hires Creative Director Brian Eloe

-

LR-Brian Eloe-email

Brian Eloe
Brian Eloe

Miami-based 2C Media has hired Brian Eloe as creative director. Eloe, who will join 2C Media’s Miami-based staff this month, will report directly to the company’s president and executive creative director Chris Sloan.

“With his established track record of major show launch and promotional campaigns, integrated branded content, and network branding packages and redesigns, Brian will bring powerful new ammunition to our creative arsenal,” Sloan said.

Eloe has 10 years experience in the director and editorial chairs. As creative director of Impossible for more than eight years, Eloe worked with a broad range of clients, creating visually compelling media for such projects as Discovery‘s Velocity rebrand; GAC‘s refresh and John Corbett image campaign; the launch of Animal Planet‘s series Tanked; integrated campaigns for Sundance ChannelInfiniti and Tanked-Toyota, and numerous launch promos for Investigation Discovery.

“Brian Eloe is one of the most creative and collaborative directors I’ve had the pleasure of working with,” said Michael Eisenbaum, Animal Planet’s VP, on-air creative and branded entertainment. “Whether he’s working as a creative director brainstorming ideas, boarding out brilliant concepts and molding them into terrific final cuts, or as a director on set making a hundred things happen to bring that great idea to life, I have always been uber confident and extremely pleased to have Brian as my creative partner in any project I’ve brought his way.”

“2C is giving me the chance to jump right in and herald a new level of creative collaboration for the company,” Eloe said. “Chris has put together a fantastic, award-winning team, and I am hopeful that my invitational approach will encourage them to reach even greater heights.”

Prior to Impossible, Eloe was an editor at Starz, where his primary goal was to create mini-movie trailers that enlightened viewers about the channel’s lineup of films and programming.

Eloe is the recipient of numerous awards, including Emmys, BDAs, Tellys and Promax awards.

- Advertisment -

Popular

Beowulf and 3-D

By Henry Turner Beowulf in 3D is a unique experience, raising not just questions about future of cinema, but also posing unique problems that the...