Friday, March 29, 2024
Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeCraftsCameraBand Pro East Moves to New Offices

Band Pro East Moves to New Offices

-

Band Pro East, the New York branch of Band Pro Film & Digital, has moved their offices from the far west side of Manhattan to a new location in the heart of New York City’s photo, publishing, advertising, and multimedia district. The new office is located on the 11th floor of 1115 Broadway, between W. 24th Street and W. 25th Street, across from Madison Square Park.

Band Pro East marketing development and sales manager, John Fishburn, expressed his enthusiasm for the new location, “We are now in the heart of Manhattan and in a great neighborhood. Located a short two-minute walk to the subway, a five-minute walk to the PATH train, and within walking distance of Penn Station New York, this new locale provides quick access for all. We are very pleased with the opportunity this will provide to serve our current and new customer base, both local and out-of-town visitors.”

The office includes a showroom with space for one-on-one customer training and product orientations, a conference area, a seminar room, and an espresso/cappuccino bar. “I think the style of this office is so conducive to customer meetings and training,” said Dawn Terranova, account executive, Sony Electronics. “John has really made a home here already, and I know I’m going to enjoy working with him in this new atmosphere.”

“We are showing our commitment to the New York and East Coast production community with this move,” said Fishburn. “The new office is better situated to be within reach of our customers and the large seminar space will allow us to continue our tradition of educating our customers about the latest equipment and best practices in digital cinematography.”

- Advertisment -

Popular

Brad Allan

Over the Weekend 8/9/21: Night Court‘s Markie Post Dies, The Suicide...

Unfortunately, this past weekend was one full of sadness as a number of prominent and beloved people from across our industry passed away. First up, Markie...

Beowulf and 3-D