Friday, April 26, 2024
Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorCommercialsBeast Adds William Kerr to Roster

Beast Adds William Kerr to Roster

-

William Kerr, ACE.

Editorial house, Beast, announced the addition of Hollywood film editor, William Kerr, ACE, to cut commercials exclusively at Beast.

“Brands and advertising agencies have expanded the nature of their content,” said Beast founding partner, Igor Kovalik. “They are looking beyond the 30-second format. Branded content is becoming entertainment in its own right. As a result, we are positioning ourselves with talent whose skillsets reflect the type of work Beast is doing.”

Kerr is a longtime collaborator with Judd Apatow and is best known for his work on the multi Academy Award nominated film Bridesmaids, which earned him a nomination from the American Cinema Editors for its highest honor, best edited feature film, comedy or musical. Kerr’s other film editing credits include writer/director Nicholas Stoller’s Forgetting Sarah Marshall, writer/director John Hamburg’s I Love You, Man, and director Greg Mottola’s Superbad.

“I am excited at the opportunity to work with Beast,” Kerr said. “The editors are first rate and I look forward to being a part of such a bright and talented group of people.”

- Advertisment -

Popular

Beowulf and 3-D

By Henry Turner Beowulf in 3D is a unique experience, raising not just questions about future of cinema, but also posing unique problems that the...

Time for a Pivot