Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorCommercialsCutting Room Signs Editor Vic Carreno

Cutting Room Signs Editor Vic Carreno

-

LR-Vic Carreno-email

Vic Carreno
Vic Carreno

New York-based editorial and postproduction house Cutting Room has added editor Vic Carreno to its roster. Serving as in-house editor at Red Tettemer O’Connell & Partners, Carreno has cut campaigns for the likes of Under Armour, Planet Fitness, Dial For Men and Right Guard, as well as two Super Bowl spots for Century 21. He also cut part of the popular Dockers “Dad Pants” campaign. Carreno’s reel spans from comedy dialogue and dramatic visual to athletics spots.

“We rarely bring editors from the outside as we like all of our cutters to be Cutting Room home grown and trained,” said Cutting Room managing partner Susan Willis. “After many, many meetings with Vic we knew we should make an exception for him. He has jumped right in and it is so great to have him here with us.”

“I’ve been a fan of Cutting Room’s work for years and I’m honored to now be a part of the team,” said Carreno. “The culture there is incredibly supportive and collaborative, and they work with some of the most exciting content creators in the business.”

His nearly nine years cutting at Red Tettemer O’Connell & Partners gave him a unique perspective on an agency’s creative process. “I have a deep appreciation for how much an idea evolves from concept through post to delivery,” said Carreno. “Because of this, I aim to be true to the core of what the creative team has generated with every cut.”

New Jersey-native Carreno started out at Banyan Productions working on various TV series. After that, he served as an editorial apprentice to Oscar-winning editor Gerald Greenberg (The French Connection, Apocalypse Now) on the feature film Invincible, before transitioning to Red Tettemer O’Connell & Partners.

- Advertisment -

Popular

Brad Allan

Over the Weekend 8/9/21: Night Court‘s Markie Post Dies, The Suicide...

Unfortunately, this past weekend was one full of sadness as a number of prominent and beloved people from across our industry passed away. First up, Markie...

Beowulf and 3-D