Thursday, April 25, 2024
Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorCommercialsEditor Adam Pillon Joins Beast Detroit

Editor Adam Pillon Joins Beast Detroit

-

Commercial editorial house Beast, a subsidiary of Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, has added editor Adam Pillon to its Detroit roster. Adam joins Beast with more than 12 years of experience. Some of his previous clients include Team Detroit, Campbell Ewald, GlobalHue, Goodby Silverstein & Partners, Carmichael Lynch, McCann Erickson, Driven and Doner.

“This is a huge win for Beast Detroit,” said executive producer Brian Mettler. “Adam is Detroit flavor at its finest. He’s a phenomenal editor and Beast is fortunate to have him.”

Pillon admits that, when he first sat down to edit, he had no idea what editing actually was. But through a self-taught crash course and the help of childhood friends, now coworkers, Adam has crafted an undeniable talent that has attracted many loyal clients. “So much of the job is not about editing,” Pillon said. “What I love most about my job is collaborating with other creative individuals.”

“It’s a dream to be a part of the cache of talent that is Beast. I look forward to working with a fantastic group of people and some of the best editors in the industry.”

- Advertisment -

Popular

All Of Us Strangers Cinematographer Jamie Ramsay Creates Dreamlike Nostalgia For...

All of Us Strangers is the latest film from Andrew Haigh (45 Years, Lean on Pete). It’s an adaptation of Taichi Yamada’s novel about...

Beowulf and 3-D