Saturday, April 20, 2024
Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorFilmMASTERSFX Appoints Jennifer Saeta Vice President of Operations

MASTERSFX Appoints Jennifer Saeta Vice President of Operations

-

Jennifer Saete

MASTERSFX announced the addition of Jennifer Saeta as its new vice president of operations. Saeta’s professional makeup career in the entertainment industry began with her work on such feature film projects as the first Spider-Man, Iron Man and The Kingdom.

“Jennifer and I started working together more than a decade ago, on Disney’s Hidalgo,” said Todd Masters, MFX Founder. “She’s a skilled makeup artist, and I’ve admired her as a business person, as well.”

“A few years ago, I watched Jennifer step away from the film industry, and into the more steady-world of product sales to ‘normal’ people,” Masters added. “I watched as she quickly out-sold everyone else in her field. Her powers of persuasion were truly amazing. However, she recently mentioned to me that she was interested in the growth and new directions we’ve been taking at our studios, and even expressed interest in returning to ‘the biz.’ Obviously, I jumped at the chance to bring Jennifer’s energy into our shop.”

“I’m thrilled to be joining MASTERSFX,” said Saeta. “Todd and his team are among the most successful character and creature builders in the world.”

- Advertisment -

Popular

Beowulf and 3-D

By Henry Turner Beowulf in 3D is a unique experience, raising not just questions about future of cinema, but also posing unique problems that the...