Thursday, April 25, 2024
Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorCommercialsNutmeg Post Hires Sound Designer and Engineer Brian Beatrice

Nutmeg Post Hires Sound Designer and Engineer Brian Beatrice

-

LR-brian-beatrice-email

Brian Beatrice.
Brian Beatrice.

Nutmeg Post announced that it has hired Emmy award-winning sound designer and engineer Brian Beatrice. Beatrice is known for his short-form work for Nickelodeon, Food Network, USA Network, Syfy Channel and truTV, as well as commercials for Baron and Baron, Publicis, Anomaly and Consulate.

In addition, Beatrice’s work on long-form programs includes WNET/PBS‘s Nature, Secrets of the Dead, Wide Angle and National Geographic Channel‘s Secret Service series. He has also completed documentaries for PBS, VH1, Lifetime, and The History Channel, as well as numerous independent films. He won an Emmy for his work on Christmas in Yellowstone, an hour-long documentary that airs seasonally on PBS.

Before joining Nutmeg, Beatrice worked at audioEngine and Bionic and Tonic. He began his career in 1997 at the National Video Center and Recording Studios, New York.

“I am extremely passionate about this business,” said Beatrice. “I’m excited to add my enthusiasm, vibe and vigor to this group of talented pros at Nutmeg.”

When he’s not busy working with clients, Beatrice is engaged in various exploratory studio projects, enjoys composing original music and tours with his band.

- Advertisment -

Popular

All Of Us Strangers Cinematographer Jamie Ramsay Creates Dreamlike Nostalgia For...

All of Us Strangers is the latest film from Andrew Haigh (45 Years, Lean on Pete). It’s an adaptation of Taichi Yamada’s novel about...

Beowulf and 3-D