Tuesday, April 23, 2024
Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorCommercialsOptimus Santa Monica's Hovig Menakian Promoted to Editor

Optimus Santa Monica’s Hovig Menakian Promoted to Editor

-

Hovig Menakian
Optimus has promoted Hovig Menakian to editor. Based out of Optimus Santa Monica, Menakian most recently cut spots for the Taco Bell‘s Doritos Locos Tacos launch, which are currently airing.

“Hovig has consistently impressed clients with his mix of artistic talent and professionalism,” said Optimus Santa Monica executive producer and managing director Therese Hunsberger. “Since starting with Optimus more than four years ago, he increasingly has been in demand by clients. We’re thrilled to give Hovig the chair that is so well deserved.”

With almost a decade of experience in the industry, Menakian has edited a wide range of work, from the recent Taco Bell spots to PSAs to music videos and movies, including the romantic comedy “Bed & Breakfast.” Menakian came to Optimus in 2008 from Terminal Media/89 Editorial as an assistant editor. From there, he worked his way up to senior assistant editor in 2009 and then associate editor in 2011.

“I’ve worked hard to achieve the goal of editor, and I am thrilled to be taking this significant next step here at Optimus,” said Menakian. “Optimus is such a supportive environment, and it gives me the opportunity to bring my creative background and passion to client work. I’m excited to keep up the momentum in this new role.”

- Advertisment -

Popular

Beowulf and 3-D

By Henry Turner Beowulf in 3D is a unique experience, raising not just questions about future of cinema, but also posing unique problems that the...
Mulan

Mulan Review