Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeNewsSpencer Proffer Joins Momentous Entertainment Group Board of Advisors

Spencer Proffer Joins Momentous Entertainment Group Board of Advisors

-

LR-Spencer Proffer-email

Spencer Proffer
Spencer Proffer
Momentous Entertainment Group, an entertainment and direct response marketing company, has appointed producer Spencer Proffer, CEO of Meteor 17, to its board of advisers. The company plans to team with Proffer and Meteor 17 on various films and convergence projects, for which Momentous will provide the production capital while president and CEO Kurt Neubauer, along with EVP Tim Williams and COO John Pepe, will serve as executive producers.

“I believe Momentous Entertainment Group is dedicated to creating some of the most original projects in a variety of entertainment genres,” said Proffer. “I am looking forward to working with the Momentous management team to help bring these projects to fruition and see that they reach the considerable audiences they deserve.”

As a marketing and media architect with insight in how music plays an organic role in various platforms, Proffer has produced numerous initiatives on behalf of major television networks, advertising agencies, record labels and motion picture companies. His productions have garnered Academy, Golden Globe, Emmy, Grammy and Tony awards and nominations.

Proffer’s current projects include his production of I Hope You Dance, a Thanksgiving Day special airing Nov. 26 on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, based on Lee Ann Womack‘s Grammy Award-winning song of that name. Along with Scott Pascucci, John Beug and Ravi Coltrane, Proffer is producing a feature documentary on the power and influence of John Coltrane‘s music upon the world.

- Advertisment -

Popular

Beowulf and 3-D

By Henry Turner Beowulf in 3D is a unique experience, raising not just questions about future of cinema, but also posing unique problems that the...