Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorFilmTodd-AO Signs Re-Recording Mixer Mark Paterson

Todd-AO Signs Re-Recording Mixer Mark Paterson

-

Mark Paterson
Mark Paterson

Todd-AO today announced the company will add Academy Award-winning re-recording mixer Mark Paterson to its creative team in Los Angeles.

“Todd-AO has long been a company I have aspired to be a part of, and it is a real thrill for me to have this opportunity to work side by side with the extraordinary collection of creative talent at both Todd-AO and Soundelux,” said Paterson. “I can sense that the passion for excellence in sound is alive and well in this group of people, and I have strong confidence in the ability of the company’s leadership to support me in this next chapter of my career.”

Fresh off an awards-season that saw a clean sweep in the sound mixing category for Les Misérables at the Academy Awards, the BAFTAs and at the Cinema Audio Society, U.K.-based Paterson will be looking to Todd-AO to play an important role in shaping and supporting the next stage in his career.

“Mark is a highly talented and personable mixer with great creative instincts,” said Richard Burnette, Todd-AO’s vice president and general manager. “His creative and technical versatility represents an excellent fit with how we see the workflows evolving in our business. And we believe Todd-AO can bring real value to supporting and developing creative talents such as Mark, whose career is now at an exciting juncture.”

- Advertisment -

Popular

Time for a Pivot

Below the Line started 24 years ago with the simple idea of shining a bright light on the seemingly endless supply of talented craftspeople...

Beowulf and 3-D