Thursday, April 25, 2024
Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorCommercialsClint Arent Joins Sonixphere to Head East Coast Business Development

Clint Arent Joins Sonixphere to Head East Coast Business Development

-

Clint Arent
Music and sound production company Sonixphere has appointed Clint Arent to the newly-created post of director of East Coast business development. Arent, who brings broad experience in music and marketing, will lead the company’s sales effort on the East Coast, and focus in particular in growing its ties to New York advertising agencies and others in the ad community. He will report directly to Greg Allan, Sonixphere’s founder and executive producer.

“An increasing amount of our work originates on the East Coast and, as a result, we felt that it is important to have someone based in that market who is focused on strengthening our existing relationships and building new ones,” Allan said. “Clint is a great choice to take on that role. He is a dedicated professional with a strong track record for customer service, and, equally as important, he knows music. He will be a great asset to our clients in helping them in making inspired music choices for their projects.”

Arent previously served for five years as managing music director of the School of Rock – the New Jersey music school. He also served as marketing manager for Disc Makers. Additionally, Arent is a highly accomplished musician. He currently plays bass for the progressive rock band Autumn Hour and has also recently toured with Metal Mike Chlasciak. He is a graduate of Berklee School of Music and Rutgers University.

Arent looks forward to spreading the word about the array of music and sound resources offered by Sonixphere. “The crew at Sonixphere does a phenomenal job delivering the right emotion for the moment,” he said. “Once I heard their work I knew I wanted to be part of the team.”

Sonixphere’s recent credits include work for ABC’s Secret Millionaire, Aleve’s “Kris,” Columbia’s “Ice Course,” and the theme to History Channel’s Real Deal.

- Advertisment -

Popular

All Of Us Strangers Cinematographer Jamie Ramsay Creates Dreamlike Nostalgia For...

All of Us Strangers is the latest film from Andrew Haigh (45 Years, Lean on Pete). It’s an adaptation of Taichi Yamada’s novel about...

Beowulf and 3-D