Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorCommercialsEnvision Media Arts (EMA) Welcomes Andrew Halpern

Envision Media Arts (EMA) Welcomes Andrew Halpern

-

LR-Ahalpern-email

Andrew Halpern
Andrew Halpern
Envision Media Arts (EMA) has announced Andrew Halpern as the new EP/president of commercial production. “Andrew is a power force in sales and production here on the West Coast,” said Lee Nelson, EMA EP/president & CEO. “He has been consulting with us for almost a year, signing directors that he has hand-selected, and shooting projects that other people said could not be done. I am thrilled by his results already, and know he is a perfect fit to lead EMA’s commercial division.”

Halpern’s career started on Madison Avenue where he worked on the agency side in account management on major brands including Honda, Nissan and Jack in the Box. Discovered by the late production/sales professional, Ray Lofaro, Halpern was enticed on to the production side to work for Chelsea Pictures, MJZ, Dektor’s/Cartel, Plum and RSA. “Because my style is entirely about process and follow through, I found myself producing as much as repping,” Halpern said. “As I did more of this hybrid style of working, I developed deep relationships with agencies and directors and crew. I am proud to say that I love advertising and the advertising culture, I have made my success through repeat clients and the trust that is behind it. My mandate at EMA is to expand that success into new relationships with agencies and directors.”

Key to both Halpern and Nelson’s collaboration is their professional and personal relationship that spans more than two decades. “There has not been an important facet of my business and personal life that I have not valued Lee as a confidant and advisor,” Halpern noted. “I know the same is true for him regarding me. As I lead EMA’s sales effort, I am empowered by Lee’s imaginative positive outlook, his deep roots as a creative producer known for making the impossible possible. We both look at what others call tough times as an opportunity.”

“In the early part of my career, I worked for Carl Ally at the storied Ally & Gargano,” Halpern continued. “What I have taken from those heady days, working at the agency that launched MCI, Federal Express, Dunkin’ Donuts and many other national and international brands, is his famous war cry: ‘We are here to have fun and make money!’ Add to that a contemporary spin of, ‘Always leave things better than you found them,’ and you have the EMA credo.”

“EMA’s commercial roster and prospect list is driven by artists with similar ethics who offer a unique vision and passion in their work,” Nelson said. “The EMA commercial division has recently shot projects for Honda, Ford, and Eli Lilly.”

- Advertisment -

Popular

Brad Allan

Over the Weekend 8/9/21: Night Court‘s Markie Post Dies, The Suicide...

Unfortunately, this past weekend was one full of sadness as a number of prominent and beloved people from across our industry passed away. First up, Markie...

Beowulf and 3-D