Friday, March 29, 2024
Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorCommercialsFoundation Content Hires Nick Pezzillo as Editor

Foundation Content Hires Nick Pezzillo as Editor

-

Foundation Content, an indie film/advertising and production facility based in Culver City has hired Nick Pezzillo as creative editor.

“Nick is one of the best creative editors around, with an enormous range of experience on a diversity of projects,” said Samantha Hart, company co-founder and chief creative officer. “While specializing in short form media such as commercials, promos and music videos, he’s even cut a few feature films. His expertise in creative editorial makes Nick a stellar addition to the Foundation team.”

“I joined Foundation because I enjoy their approach as a creative ‘collective,’” said Pezzillo. “Each person there can be part of an overall group building up the work. Foundation Content feels like a solid home for me, the people there are especially talented, and it serves as a great base from which to create good work because they share my philosophy about the work.”

“I’m an editor,” Pezzillo added. “It doesn’t matter how big or small the project – there is an idea that needs to be conveyed and it’s my job to make it happen. I’m not a one-trick pony when it comes to style. And I don’t care if there are 100 cuts or no cuts, as long as it tells the story the best way it can, and the audience gets it. I love what I do, and I fall in love with every project I work on.”

Prior to joining Foundation Content, Nick Pezzillo worked as a freelance editor. Last year, he had the distinction of having two videos included in VH1’s list of the top 20. The video he edited for the rock band Portugal The Man, entitled “All Your Light,” was voted one of the top ten music videos of 2012 on Vimeo.

- Advertisment -

Popular

Brad Allan

Over the Weekend 8/9/21: Night Court‘s Markie Post Dies, The Suicide...

Unfortunately, this past weekend was one full of sadness as a number of prominent and beloved people from across our industry passed away. First up, Markie...

Beowulf and 3-D