Friday, April 26, 2024
Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorCommercialsLisa Masseur Takes Reins of One at Optimus as Executive Producer/Managing Director,...

Lisa Masseur Takes Reins of One at Optimus as Executive Producer/Managing Director, Sarah Wien Promoted to Executive Producer

-

Lisa Masseur
Lisa Masseur
Chicago-based One at Optimus, the live-action production arm of Optimus, announced the promotions of Lisa Masseur to executive producer/managing director and Sarah Wien to executive producer.

“Lisa is a natural leader, and she is incredibly respected in our community,” said Optimus president Tom Duff. “From clients and peers to crews and vendors, we hear accolades on an almost daily basis. Lisa is well positioned to nurture and grow our directorial roster, manage our ONE staff, and be a collaborative conduit with our Optimus editorial, design and post team. Sarah has earned an exceptional reputation within our industry in her seven years at Optimus. Her resilience and ability to adapt, juggle and problem-solve – all while remaining calm and engaging – make her the perfect partner to Lisa in growing ONE.”

Before joining ONE as executive producer in the spring of 2013, Masseur – who has worked with clients such as Ford, Samsung, McDonald’s, Payless, Kmart and US Bank – spent seven years as executive producer/managing director at Radar Studios, where she oversaw all production and postproduction work, as well as sales and marketing efforts. Before that, Masseur was executive producer at Ebel Productions, where she focused on commercial production.

Sarah Wien
Sarah Wien
“I’m looking forward to steering ONE in a broader direction by continuing to win more work and expanding our roster,” said Masseur. “Optimus has such a great reputation and people love working with us. Our ability to package great directorial and editorial talent sets us apart in the industry.”

Wien began as an intern at Optimus in 2007. From there, she moved to operations, on-line assistant and then to ONE as associate producer, senior producer and now, executive producer. She has worked with agencies including FCB, Leo Burnett, Digitas, Havas, Y&R, Commonground and McGarry Bowen for clients such as Kohler, Whirlpool, Illinois Lottery, Sears, Kraft and Kellogg’s.

“The caliber of people at ONE and Optimus are a primary reason I’ve gotten to where I am today,” said Wien. “As far as jumping into my new role, we’re going after repeat business, new clients and maintaining upward growth with our directorial roster. Fortunately, we have had an incredibly busy year and we plan to continue that trend.”

- Advertisment -

Popular

Beowulf and 3-D

By Henry Turner Beowulf in 3D is a unique experience, raising not just questions about future of cinema, but also posing unique problems that the...