Sunday, April 28, 2024
Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorCommercialsLoyalkaspar Adds Heidi Erney and Janice Walbrink to its Staff

Loyalkaspar Adds Heidi Erney and Janice Walbrink to its Staff

-

Heidi Erney.
Heidi Erney

Entertainment branding agency loyalkaspar has added Heidi Erney as executive producer and Janice Walbrink as director of business development.

Erney will be based at loyalkaspar New York. She has launched brands from the ground up, including some of the first HD channels available: Discovery HD Theater, RUSH HD and more recently, The Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN).

Erney was most recently executive producer/head of production at BIGSMACK, which she helped launch in 2007, and handled fiscal strategy and creative development for design and branding roll-outs. With her seven-year tenure at BIGSMACK, she produced campaigns for A&E, Nat Geo, Travel Channel and Sundance, as well as integrated ad sales content for Toyota, Relativity Media, State Farm, and Twitter.

“David [Herbruck, loyalkaspar principal/president] and I have clicked ever since we met at an industry event years back,” recalled Erney. “I’ve seen first-hand the level of work loyalkaspar puts out there while hearing nothing but glowing reviews from their clients through the years. I look forward to building on their reputation as a creative agency, and on what they’ve been doing as of late in the realm of full-service campaign work for show launches and brands alike. Ultimately, I’m on board with whatever it takes to fulfill the vision of the company.”

Erney said she is particularly excited about loyalkaspar’s new space in New York, which contains an in-house shooting stage and extensive production arm.

Janice Walbrink.
Janice Walbrink.

Walbrink, who is based in the Los Angeles office, arrived at loyalkaspar following a stint at creative studio Imaginary Forces. Prior to that, she served as head of business development at LA-based mixed-media production company Roger. She broke into the film & TV business working in the TV Literary department at Creative Artists Agency. She eventually moved into the realm of advertising at Biscuit Filmworks, where she worked closely with director Noam Murro, while simultaneously directing and producing her own short films, music videos and spec projects.

- Advertisment -

Popular

Time for a Pivot

Below the Line started 24 years ago with the simple idea of shining a bright light on the seemingly endless supply of talented craftspeople...

Beowulf and 3-D