Thursday, April 25, 2024
Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorCommercialsMark Williams Returns to Mirror Films

Mark Williams Returns to Mirror Films

-

Mark Williams
Director/DP Mark Williams has returned to Mirror Films, and re-joined the company’s roster of directorial talent.

“I am proud to be working with Mark Williams again,” said Mirror Films’ owner/executive producer Eric Barrett. “We’ve been friends for quite some time and collaborated together a few years ago when he was part of the company. Of course, Mark has grown as a talent and we have as a company, so we decided to join forces again. His cinematography is second to none. He is a great visual artist who works seamlessly with talent, including celebrities. I’ve seen him in very tense agency-client situations where things are changing on the fly, which didn’t phase him a bit. I’m extremely excited to be working with him again.”

“I have a great working relationship with [Barrett], and together, we can make things happen,” said Williams. “It’s a smaller, intimate environment at Mirror, where you feel like your career is being given the focus that it needs and deserves. That is the way that I like to work with my agency clients as well.”

Williams has filmed in 45 countries on every continent except Antarctica, working for such clients as Chevrolet, Coca-Cola, Microsoft and Chevron. He recently wrapped “Eastbound & Down” for HBO. He is known for his easy-going style and ability to work in the challenging locations and environments, including while skiing, surfing, diving, kite-surfing and mountain climbing, as well as aerial work from helicopters.

- Advertisment -

Popular

All Of Us Strangers Cinematographer Jamie Ramsay Creates Dreamlike Nostalgia For...

All of Us Strangers is the latest film from Andrew Haigh (45 Years, Lean on Pete). It’s an adaptation of Taichi Yamada’s novel about...

Beowulf and 3-D