Tuesday, April 23, 2024
Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeCraftsEditingNathan Cali Appointed Editor at Optimus Santa Monica

Nathan Cali Appointed Editor at Optimus Santa Monica

-

Optimus’ new editor, Nathan Cali

Production company, Optimus announced the promotion of Nathan Cali to editor. Winning over clients across the nation, Cali brings his creative talent to the coveted position.

“Nathan is an exceptional talent who has already successfully cut for Optimus clients in Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York,” Optimus executive producer and managing director Therese Hunsberger said. “Moreover, with his infectious energy and genuine humility, he is a perfect fit for the Optimus team. Nathan further strengthens our impressive pool of superior editors and artists.”

Nathan, who joined Optimus last year as an associate editor, has edited spots for clients including U.S. Bank, Jewel-Osco, Taco Bell and Capital One. Before Optimus, Nathan worked with Nicholas Wayman-Harris at Union Editorial. He studied at The Los Angeles Film School.

“Optimus is a great fit for me – everyone here has been amazing, and we are truly like a family,” Cali said. “Optimus is committed to investing in new, upcoming editors, and the team here has been so supportive in pushing me forward. Through Optimus, I’ve had the opportunity early in my career to constantly challenging myself in the process of telling visual stories, which is my passion. It’s not an opportunity that many people get, and I’m so grateful to be here.”

- Advertisment -

Popular

Beowulf and 3-D

By Henry Turner Beowulf in 3D is a unique experience, raising not just questions about future of cinema, but also posing unique problems that the...
Mulan

Mulan Review