Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorCommercialsOptimus Promotes Lucy Best Radtke to Editor

Optimus Promotes Lucy Best Radtke to Editor

-

LR-LucyBestRadtke_Optimus-email

Lucy Best Radtke
Lucy Best Radtke
Optimus has announced the promotion of Lucy Best Radtke to editor. The editor blends her creative vision and charm to consistently win over clients including Tampax, Aveeno, Huggies, Disney, Sprint, Kraft, Crystal Light, SCJ, KitchenAid and Coca-Cola.

“The clients make the editor, and Lucy has resoundingly endeared herself to clients and colleagues alike with her charismatic personality, deep technical proficiency and creativity,” said Optimus president Tom Duff. “A great collaborator and communicator, she is intuitive, engaging and inspires confidence. She possesses both the teachable and ‘unteachable’ qualities an editor requires.”

A 2006 film studies graduate from Wesleyan University in Connecticut, Best Radtke has been assisting and editing at Optimus for almost five years. She completed a summer internship at the post and production house in 2004 and eventually made her way back to Optimus in 2008 as an assistant.

“Optimus is my home, and I love it here more than any place in the world,” Best Radtke said. “I so appreciate working here daily with the people I respect and love in an environment where I’ve been allowed to grow into who I want to be as an editor and artist. The promotion to editor is a huge opportunity that marks a new beginning for me in my career. I can’t imagine a better place than Optimus to grow into the best editor, artist, creative thinker and leader possible.”

- Advertisment -

Popular

Beowulf and 3-D

By Henry Turner Beowulf in 3D is a unique experience, raising not just questions about future of cinema, but also posing unique problems that the...
Mulan

Mulan Review