Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeCraftsCameraTabletop Director Todd Klein Joins Big Deahl Productions

Tabletop Director Todd Klein Joins Big Deahl Productions

-

LR-Todd Kein-email

Todd Kein
Todd Kein
Chicago-based production studio Big Deahl has added tabletop director Todd Klein, formerly half of Chicago’s Silent Partner Films, to its roster. The company has also hired Nathan Skillicorn as a representative for Canada and the Mid-West.

“Bringing on Todd Klein has broadened our capabilities two-fold,” said executive producer Rosemary Deahl. His skills and experience dovetail beautifully with our goal of integrating creative post elements into tabletop spot productions. We think Big Deahl can give Todd the opportunity to expand on his talent and further strengthen our ability to offer clients more services.”

“He clearly understands how picture, script, music, sound design, editing, motion graphics, CGI and compositing all interact with each other,” director/partner David Deahl said. “In an industry that is getting more specialized, Todd substantially expands our already sizable foot-print in the tabletop arena.”

“It was obvious during our first meeting that this was going to be a great fit,” said Klien. “With their wonderful studio space and support team, this was exactly the kind of place I was looking for. It’s also going to be awesome concentrating 100 percent on directing and not having to concern myself with the day-to-day routine of running my own business.”

- Advertisment -

Popular

Beowulf and 3-D

By Henry Turner Beowulf in 3D is a unique experience, raising not just questions about future of cinema, but also posing unique problems that the...