Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorCommercialsThe Colonie Adds Editor Keith Kristinat

The Colonie Adds Editor Keith Kristinat

-

Keith Kristinat
Keith Kristinat

Chicago-based post facility The Colonie has added Keith Kristinat to its editorial staff. Kristinat previously worked at Red Car, Chicago, and brings strong relationships with local advertising agencies and a reel that includes work for such brands as Nintendo, Kellogg’s, Allstate and American Family Insurance. His first project for The Colonie is a documentary for Nike (via Game Seven Marketing) about its Chi-League summer basketball program.

The Colonie co-founder Bob Ackerman said that the company’s current docket demanded that they add another editor, and they are especially pleased to bring on Kristinat due to his creative skills, work ethic and established clientele. “Keith is young, talented and driven,”Ackerman said. “He adds depth to the company. We were very impressed with his passion to do great work.”

The Colonie is planning on adding additional editorial suites and has also hired assistant editor Graham Chapman, formerly of Foundation Content. The company earlier expanded its graphics department, hiring motion graphics designer Jennifer Moody and building a new graphics workspace.

Along with his tenure at Red Car, Kristinat’s background includes three years at Utopic and four years at Optimus, where he began his career as an assistant editor in 2006. He has recently cut a number of Nintendo spots for Leo Burnett. Other recent projects include the spot “Sci-Fi” for Samsung and “Zombie” for Shout.

“My goal is to do the project so well, that they want to come back,” said Kristinat. “Agencies need to have confidence that you understand their boards and that you can translate their vision to the screen while adding another layer.”

At The Colonie, Kristinat aims to further hone his skills as an editor. “The Colonie is expanding and adding the capabilities that I want to provide to my clients,” he said.

- Advertisment -

Popular

Brad Allan

Over the Weekend 8/9/21: Night Court‘s Markie Post Dies, The Suicide...

Unfortunately, this past weekend was one full of sadness as a number of prominent and beloved people from across our industry passed away. First up, Markie...

Beowulf and 3-D