The Art Directors Club (ADC), a global creative collective for visual artists, announced the members of its ADC Global Advisory Board, a panel of creative industry leadership that will help guide the existing ADC Board of Directors.
The ADC Global Advisory Board convened yesterday in Miami Beach before kicking off the inaugural ADC 92nd Annual Awards + Festival of Art and Craft in Advertising and Design today through April 4.
The members of the ADC Global Advisory Board include:
• Rick Boyko, founding member of the Leadership Collective
• Michael Conrad, president, Berlin School of Creative Leadership
• Mandy Gilbert, founder and CEO of Creative Niche
• Gaston Legorburu, executive director and worldwide chief creative officer of SapientNitro
• Joel Lunenfeld, VP of global brand strategy at Twitter
• Jerry McGee, EVP, western region at the 4Aʼs
• Philippe Meunier, creative chief/senior partner of Sid Lee
• Benjamin Palmer, president of the ADC board of directors and CEO/CCO of the Barbarian Group
• Nicolás Pimentel, innovation director, Castro Innovation
• Chuck Porter, co-founder and chairman of Crispin, Porter + Bogusky (CP+B)
• Jakob Trollbäck, president/executive creative director of Trollbäck + Company
• Paul Woolmington, entrepreneur investor/advisor and co-founder of Naked Americas
While the mission of ADC remains to “Connect, Provoke, Elevate,” the Clubʼs vision moving forward — under the leadership of executive director Ignacio Oreamuno and Palmer — is to honor the arts and crafts in the visual communications industries.
Learn more at www.adcawards.org/festival.