Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeCraftsCameraARRI Rental Group Hires Dana Ross

ARRI Rental Group Hires Dana Ross

-

LR-Dana Ross_ARRI Rental Group-email

Dana Ross
Dana Ross

The ARRI Rental Group has appointed Dana Ross to the role of international marketing executive. Reporting to the group’s CEO Martin Cayzer, Ross will represent the company in Los Angeles, managing and further developing relationships within the industry to continue the growth of the business.

“I’m thrilled to welcome Dana on board,” said Cayzer. “His appointment marks a significant strengthening of our team. Los Angeles is a critical hub and we wanted someone on the ground there who truly understands the industry and the relationships within it. Dana’s extensive experience will be invaluable in building the ARRI Rental business within the U.S. and globally.”

Previously director of creative relations with Technicolor, Ross is a film industry veteran with more than 35 years of experience. He started out at CFI Motion Picture Laboratory, first as a projectionist and later as a color timer and laboratory contact, joining Technicolor in 2001 after 23 years at CFI. During his time at CFI, Ross also developed a passion for still photography, and in particular, a love for working with an 11×14 large format plate camera. This passion, combined with many years working closely with directors of photography, has seen him take studio portraits of numerous cinematographers.

“I am delighted to join ARRI and take on the challenges the role will bring,” said Ross. “The company is well-recognized with renowned customer service and highly respected products, but there is considerable scope to substantially expand the market share of the company’s rental operation. This opportunity has become the next chapter in my career and I look forward to playing a key role in taking the ARRI Rental Group to the next level.”

- Advertisment -

Popular

Beowulf and 3-D

By Henry Turner Beowulf in 3D is a unique experience, raising not just questions about future of cinema, but also posing unique problems that the...