Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorCommercialsEditor Jason Payne Joins Treehouse

Editor Jason Payne Joins Treehouse

-

Jason Payne
Jason Payne
Treehouse, a boutique editorial house based in Dallas, has hired editor Jason Payne. Payne, who is well known in the Dallas advertising community through previous posts with Fast Cuts, N2O and The Richards Group, will become Treehouse’s fourth editor, joining founder Peter Tarter, Jayson Limmer and John McStravick.

“Jason is a talented young editor with a great vibe,” Tarter said. “We look for editors who are great at what they do, have excellent client skills and are pleasant to work with. Jason fits in perfectly.”

Having four editors will allow the shop to take on multiple, complex projects. Payne brings more than a dozen years of experience as a commercial editor and a reel that includes work for H-E-B, Red Lobster, Georgia Power, Firestone and McDonald’s.

“I love the relationships I have with my clients and the trust we’ve built over the course of many campaigns,” Payne said. “I have admired Treehouse and am amazed at what they have accomplished.”

- Advertisment -

Popular

Beowulf and 3-D

By Henry Turner Beowulf in 3D is a unique experience, raising not just questions about future of cinema, but also posing unique problems that the...