Friday, April 26, 2024
Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeCraftsAnimationJordan Geary Named FlickerLab Head of Production and Development

Jordan Geary Named FlickerLab Head of Production and Development

-

LR-Jordan Geary-email

Jordan Geary
Jordan Geary
New York-based animation facility FlickerLab has appointed Jordan Geary as its new head of production and development. In this new position, Geary will oversee the production of all of the company’s projects and manage company operations.

Geary is a seasoned creative producer, director, show-creator and on-air personality. Prior to joining FlickerLab’s team, he worked on such notable and award- winning productions as 3rd and Bird for Disney Junior/Cbeebies, Wonderpets for Nickelodeon and Kappa Mikey for Nicktoons. Since joining the company, Geary has incorporated his production expertise while jumping into the interactive realms of game and app development. This has included shepherding numerous large-scale projects, including more than 100 interactive eBook properties for industry leaders such as Barnes & Noble and Penguin, the broadcast series Joy Berry for The Hub and the animated series How The Body Works for Kids Health.

“Jordan has an incredible passion for making great kids content, and an ability to quickly adapt and look ahead to new platforms and opportunities to do so,” said FlickerLab founder Harold Moss. “This is a period of rapid growth and new opportunities for FlickerLab, and we are extremely lucky to have Jordan’s drive, dedication and creativity helping to guide our current and upcoming projects.”

“This is an extremely exciting time in children’s media,” said Geary. “Storytelling is as good as it has ever been, and the content is reaching more and more people through innovative methods and platforms. I’m excited to continue working with the fantastic team at FlickerLab on fun new content for children. It’s an honor to be in the position where I can help create and develop the kind of engaging entertainment I would have loved to have watched as a kid.”

- Advertisment -

Popular

Beowulf and 3-D

By Henry Turner Beowulf in 3D is a unique experience, raising not just questions about future of cinema, but also posing unique problems that the...