Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorCommercialsKaboom Welcomes Director Michele Atkins

Kaboom Welcomes Director Michele Atkins

-

LR-Michele Atkins-email

Michele Atkins
Michele Atkins
Kaboom Productions announced the signing of director Michele Atkins.

“Michele is a true storyteller who creates beautiful and compelling narratives, but it was when we met in person that I really understood the depths of her talent and passion,” said Kaboom founder Lauren Schwartz. “She’s come up through the ranks of production, and is a writer, photographer and even edits her projects as needed, all of which is a tremendous asset in today’s market. She’s a perfect complement to our director roster and I am excited to welcome her to the Kaboom family.”

“I was referred to Lauren by an agency friend who praised her work ethic, and [called her] an invaluable resource for great production,” explained Atkins. “I love that she’s intentionally kept the Kaboom roster small to best serve her directors and clients, and has a very hands-on approach as an executive producer. For those reasons, Kaboom was the natural choice for me to take my directing career to the next level.”

Since 2006, Atkins has produced commercials for national brands such as UPS, Budweiser, Pepsi, Oscar Mayer, Hallmark, McDonald’s, Burger King and IBM, frequently working with directors Joe Pytka and Zack Snyder. These collaborations gave her an opportunity to learn from the best in the business, and garner insight to serving agency and client needs.

At university in New York, Atkins studied documentary filmmaking and launched her career shooting and editing news segments. This rapid-fire production served her well as she transitioned into working on indie films, music videos and commercials.

- Advertisment -

Popular

Brad Allan

Over the Weekend 8/9/21: Night Court‘s Markie Post Dies, The Suicide...

Unfortunately, this past weekend was one full of sadness as a number of prominent and beloved people from across our industry passed away. First up, Markie...

Beowulf and 3-D