Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeCraftsAnimationNina Davenport Joins Clockwork VFX as Executive Producer

Nina Davenport Joins Clockwork VFX as Executive Producer

-

Nina Davenport
Nina Davenport
Animation studio Clockwork VFX has added veteran agency producer Nina Davenport to its team. Davenport comes aboard the eight-year-old studio, following nearly five years as a producer at UPROAR!, a New York-based family-centered marketing agency.

According to Jason Tomlins, Clockwork’s co-founder/creative director, Davenport’s years in commercial production will be a huge asset to the studio, helping it grow its reputation. Her recent work includes spots for Microsoft/Xbox One, Monster 500 and mobile game “Pirate101.”

After five years at UPROAR! Davenport was ready for a new challenge when Tomlins, with whom she had previously worked, offered her the EP position.

“I enjoyed UPROAR! but it was time for a fresh challenge,” said Davenport. “Jason offered me the opportunity to use my knowledge of the ad industry, my understanding of production and love of animation in fresh way, helping to build a brand for which I have a lot of respect and heart. Our artists are creative, but not precious, our budgets tend to be competitive and the eight hour time difference tends to work in our clients’ favor.”

Davenport began her career in 1987 at the now defunct agency Griffin Bacal, New York, where she remained as a producer for seven years. She moved onto Grey Advertising, New York in 1994 before joining D’Arcy, New York as an executive producer. She joined UPROAR! in 2007.

- Advertisment -

Popular

Beowulf and 3-D

By Henry Turner Beowulf in 3D is a unique experience, raising not just questions about future of cinema, but also posing unique problems that the...