Thursday, April 25, 2024
Subscribe Now

Voice Of The Crew - Since 2002

Los Angeles, California

HomeIndustry SectorCommercialsCSS Studios Appoints Salvino as Director of Feature Film Development

CSS Studios Appoints Salvino as Director of Feature Film Development

-

Frank Salvino joins CSS Studios as new director of feature film business development

Los Angeles-based CSS Studios announced Monday that it added Frank Salvino to its ranks as its director of feature film business development. As Salvino services existing feature film clients, he will continue to develop new sales for postproductions service’s brands, such as Soundelux, Todd-AO, Sound One, Modern Music and POP Sound.

At New Line Cinema, Salvino spent nine years working as its vice president, feature postproduction. He also worked as director of production for Initial Entertainment Group and director of postproduction for LIVE Entertainment. For the past two years he has worked as a freelance postproduction supervisor. He has more than two dozen film credits to his name, including Hall Pass, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, 17 Again and Pride and Glory.

Over the years, the University of Kentucky graduate has often worked with Soundelux and Todd-AO. “I have developed a lot of respect for CSS Studios facilities and for the creativity of the artists who work there,” he said. “I am very excited to be working with these great companies.”

Salvino added that he believes his experience will provide insight in working with his new clients. “I know what producers are looking for and I appreciate their concerns,” he said.

Salvino works under Jeffrey Eisner, senior vice president, feature film and television business development. Eisner is confident in Salvino’s 20 years of experience in postproduction. “Having worked with us as a long-time client of CSS Studios, we have come to develop a deep respect and appreciation for Frank’s integrity and his thorough understanding of the postproduction process,” Eisner said. “Frank’s experience will enhance our ability to respond to evolving workflow requirements in a smarter, more comprehensive way.”

CSS Studios provides creative postproduction sound services to major motion picture studios, independent producers, broadcast networks, cable channels, advertising agencies and interactive producers.

- Advertisment -

Popular

All Of Us Strangers Cinematographer Jamie Ramsay Creates Dreamlike Nostalgia For...

All of Us Strangers is the latest film from Andrew Haigh (45 Years, Lean on Pete). It’s an adaptation of Taichi Yamada’s novel about...

Beowulf and 3-D